Wednesday, May 4, 2011

31 Days of May-Day 4

The Krusty Krab vs. The Chum Bucket

How do you choose which one to go to? In our little town, there is not a single restaurant/fast food that specializes in hamburgers and fries. This creates a dilemma because when we are needing a good hamburger, there isn't a place for 25 miles. And that is when we have to choose The Krusty Krab to the East or The Chum Bucket to the West. I would just like a hamburger from Arctic Circle, but it probably wouldn't be as good when it got here-oh the white sauce! Tonight we decided on The Krusty Krab. I am happy with our choice. So tasty and way better than The Chum Bucket. Where do you go for a good hamburger?

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Red Robbin. :)

Jenni said...

Those are horrible names for restaurants!
Perkins has a pretty good hamburger on their menu right now.

Missy! said...

are those names for real?

zips.

Emily said...

Those names are from Spongebob. The real names are Flashback Diner and Porky's.

Missy! said...

I recognized the names from spongebob, so that's why I was super confused about whether or not they were real...because if they were, you're town would be AWESOME!!