One of the perks of working at Quilter's Stash is when it's slow, I can sew! This is what I worked on yesterday and finished today (also at Quilter's Stash because they have the AC on-it's been really hot!). I have been learning how to applique on my sewing machine-I'm not very good, but I should be a pro by December!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
31 Days of May-Day 10 and Day 11
On Tuesdays I work at our local quilt store, Quilter's Stash. It is so much fun looking at fabric all day and helping people find things that match. For the block of the month this year we are doing blocks similar to this beauty, except the original pattern has each month on it. Just imagine this with May in cutesy letters. After doing March and April, I decided not to put the month on each block or think of another word that goes with the picture. I couldn't think of a three or four letter word to replace May so I left it off. April has an egg and I realized, "What happens when Easter is in March?" Hence the change.
One of the perks of working at Quilter's Stash is when it's slow, I can sew! This is what I worked on yesterday and finished today (also at Quilter's Stash because they have the AC on-it's been really hot!). I have been learning how to applique on my sewing machine-I'm not very good, but I should be a pro by December!
One of the perks of working at Quilter's Stash is when it's slow, I can sew! This is what I worked on yesterday and finished today (also at Quilter's Stash because they have the AC on-it's been really hot!). I have been learning how to applique on my sewing machine-I'm not very good, but I should be a pro by December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
super cute!
Post a Comment