Paul has been in Ogden for training and meetings. He left early yesterday morning and won’t be home until late tonight and to top it all off, he got home late Monday night too. Theo looks forward to dad coming home everyday (so do I). He will stand on the couch and look out the window. It is cute. After checking the window a few times last night Theo decided that wasn’t enough. We went in to his room to clean up and he instantly went to get his jacket. He wanted me to put it on and as soon as I did he left the bedroom and headed for the front door. I reminded him he needed shoes to go outside so he went and got those too. I love how he is understands what we say! After many failed attempts to put on his shoes over his footie pajamas he gave up and had a mild meltdown. It was so tender. He just wanted to see his dad.
So glad I have Paul! He is seriously the best dad ever. Just ask Theo.
No comments:
Post a Comment