Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope your new year celebrations were fun and safe.  We went to Twin Falls to ring in the new year at my parents house.  We ate sushi and played games until midnight.  My sister in law, EmaLee, her kids, Molly and Porter, my grandma and Jim, my parents and Sara and her boyfriend Mike celebrated most of the night.  It was me, Paul, EmaLee, Molly, Porter and my mom that made it to midnight at the house.  Theo was sure he wanted to stay up, but by 9:00 he was very done with the day.  (Don’t worry, we would not let a 16 month old stay up until midnight.) 

So I guess it is time for New Year Resolutions.  I have decided to be better and give things my all.  That’s it.  Oh, and finish all of the projects that are sitting in my crafty room.  At least most of them.

Even though Paul hasn’t officially made any “New Year Resolutions,” I think it would have something to do with birding and identifying a lot of birds.

And Theo’s resolutions are to stay as cute as ever.  It shouldn’t be hard for him.  And to increase his vocabulary.

DSC02606

DSC02628

Happy New Year!

No comments: