Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flowers and Moving

My parents have a beautiful yard. These are some of the flowers that are blooming right now. I think peonies are my favorite late spring/early summer flower.
On another note, I am not really in favor of moving anymore. This last one has been horrible. Worse part...we are basically homeless. Don't worry! We have shelter, our basic needs are being met. I am staying in Twin Falls at my parents and Paul is staying in Soda Springs, near Grace, at a weekly rental place. Our stuff is safely in a storage unit and I am counting down the days until July 15. What happens then? Homeownership. Livin' the dream!
Oh yeah, Happy First Day of Summer! I hope you find something fun to do on the longest day of the year.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Fun FUn!!! Good Luck. Where are you moving?

Emily said...

We are moving to Grace!