Sometimes I look in catalogs or at kitchen stores and see really cool, time saving objects. The only problem is that I don't want to buy the item because...what if it doesn't work?! So why do I have one of these objects? Gae gave it to me. I was visiting Grandpa and Gae and while looking at a catalog told Gae how I've wanted to try one of these things. She just happened to have one.
This is how it works.

Get a pineapple!

Cut off the top. Insert the slicer in the center of the pineapple and start turning.

Pull out the perfectly cored and sliced pineapple rings.

See how cool?

Do you like the party table cloth? It was my nephews birthday.

You can use the leftover pineapple for serving.

Or you can use it as a cup.
So the next time you see a Pineapple Slicer and Corer, think about buying it. Totally worth it!
3 comments:
So. Dang. Cool! Like the apple corer on steroids.
That thing is AWESOME!!! If I get that then I can always have a reason to buy pineapple all year long! :)
I, too, have held back for the same reason. Good to know they work! I always REALLY make a mess of those things. Best wishes!
Post a Comment