Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I just want to get it out there

I am growing my hair out. There, I said it and it is now official. Here's the deal. I have always wanted to donate my hair to locks of love. Who wouldn't want a beautiful brunett wig of my lovely locks that has never been colored?

So what's the problem? I cut off my hair (majorly) about every three months.

Solution: give myself a start and finish date. The start date happened already. March 2nd. It was somewhat impulsive on my part, but a good starting point because that is when my sister, Sara, went to the MTC to begin her 18 month mission to Argentina. Can you see where I'm going with this? Now I have an 18 month goal to grow out my hair and donate it to locks of love. Hooray! I will get trims to keep my hair healthy and bang cutting is acceptable. I look better with a sweep of bangs anyway. So now that it's official and the blog world knows, don't let me cut my hair! No matter how bad I want to.

(I will soon post pictures of the growing process, but alas! no computer yet. It will be arriving any day though!)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

This is a wonderful idea. Your hair will be so long and luscious and will make someone happy.