I saw this fun idea on this blog as I was randomly looking in the blog world. Enjoy!
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: It's fit for a Queen and her husband (hahaha)
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes! The problem is, I like to use all of my dishes. I need to find balance.
D. Dogs: Not particularly, sometimes I think I might want a small one, but then realize I'd have to take care of it.
E. Essential start to your day: Bathroom
F. Favorite color: Pink, purple, and green
G. Gold or silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'2" thanks for asking, I know I'm short
I. Instruments you play(ed): Trumpet-from 5th grade to 9th grade and the piano for a while
J. Job title: Wife, Homemaker, UMC Secretary, Sales Associate
K. Kids: Goats? none
L. Live: Syracuse, Kansas (six months to go!) but I'm from Idaho
M. Mom’s name: Mother
N. Nicknames: Em normally, but at one point my brother started calling me Emingly something to do with a cooking show on PBS.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never
P. Pet peeves: Driving the wrong way down parking lot aisles!
Q. Quote from a movie: I caught you a delicious bass.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Sister, brother, brother, sister, sister and their spouses except for the last sister
T. Time you wake up: 5:45 is when the alarm goes off, I don't get out of bed until 6:20 though
U. Underwear: All the time.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms and tomatoes-is a tomato a fruit or vegetable?
W.What makes you run late: Who knows? Probably starting the washer or dryer or dishwasher before leaving.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Wrist
Y. Yummy food you make: Taco soup and pizza
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants and giraffes and turtles
3 comments:
so do you hit the snooze a few times or just stay there awake as long as possible?
It is more of a "Paul get up the alarm went off" for 15 minutes and then lay there (sleep) until he gets out of the shower.
nicely done
Post a Comment