Monday, April 22, 2013

What we did: March to April

In the last month we:

-Watched the snow melt!

-I went to Time Out For Women in Idaho Falls with a friend.  It was wonderful and inspiring.  And even though I like his music, Michael McLean is so 1990s; he still has a mullet.

-Spent a week in Twin Falls for Spring Break.  Jenni and her family came too.  Theo spent the whole week playing outside in the fenced yard (I have been dreaming of a fence ever since) and playing with cousins.  He figured out how to drive the four-wheeler by himself.  So proud!  There was lots of shopping, good food, sunshine and laughter.  Especially when Jenni told her almost three year old to wait and eat a piece of chocolate cake when she asked for a banana.  We even went swimming and didn’t get cold-it was at a hot springs, but still!

-Celebrated Easter in Twin.  We had an egg hunt at Great Grandma’s “Park” and discovered the fun of getting an Easter basket.

-Grandma Peggy came for a few days and we liked having her around. 

-Paul went to Weiser for work for a few days.  Theo and I missed him.  I had too much time on my hands and made a bunch of crafts.

-Theo found some new places to sit.

-I found a pair of cute chairs on a Facebook yard sale page and was instantly inspired to reupholster them.  I am mostly done with one and will someday do the other.  Someday….

-We discovered Theo is a child prodigy on the guitar.  He is the next August Rush.

-And then Paul turned 31!  Which deserves a post of its own.

DSC02900

DSC02908

DSC02911

DSC02912

DSC02914

DSC02917

DSC02919

DSC02920

DSC02921

DSC02924

DSC02926

DSC02931

DSC02936

DSC02971

DSC02979

DSC02902

DSC02990

DSC02984

3 comments:

Jenni Evans said...

I still can't believe I said that! But really, why eat a banana when chocolate cake is an option? Love the picture of Theo's feet sticking out of the cupboard.

Missy! said...

the chair looks great! and happy late birthday paul

Emily said...

I am still laughing about it Jenni. Thanks Missy, the chair was a huge project and I still have another one to do!