Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Best Friend’s Wedding

Hehehe.  It was nothing like the movie.  A beautiful sealing in the temple and then a peaceful dinner at the CSI Rose Garden.  If I were getting married again (to Paul of course) I would do it just like Rachel.

DSC02133

Rachel called me up in June semi announcing her upcoming marriage.  I was completely ecstatic!  Not only did she just move an hour and a half away from me, she wanted me to go dress shopping with her.  Heck yes!  We met up in Idaho Falls and had a fun day of dress shopping.  I was so excited for her to get married!  They are a wonderful couple and will have a very happy eternity!

DSC02136

Paul, Theodore, Emily, Rachel, and Kory.  September 15, 2012.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh fun! Congrats to Rachael on her wedding! You both look so cute!!

Jenni said...

You got the red dress! And Rachels dress is gorgeous!