A cup of water plus a laptop equals a laptop that no longer turns on. At least Paul has a work laptop that he can bring home. Don't expect to hear a lot from me. Which is too bad because I have some really cute crafts that I've been working on. Maybe Paul will be nice and share his computer once in a while.
I must say that I have been meaning to add you to my blog so I can keep up on a more regular basis with the great things you come up with, but I actually DID it today!! Hooray for me! And I went back through several pages to where I last read.
The trick or treat bags were super cute! And I love that you are doing the before and afters and scratch and sniff.
And the glass beauties you made with candlesticks and glue guns? WOW!! Hope you're enjoying Kansas.
2 comments:
Oh no! How very, very sad.
Bummer about the computer!
I must say that I have been meaning to add you to my blog so I can keep up on a more regular basis with the great things you come up with, but I actually DID it today!! Hooray for me! And I went back through several pages to where I last read.
The trick or treat bags were super cute! And I love that you are doing the before and afters and scratch and sniff.
And the glass beauties you made with candlesticks and glue guns? WOW!! Hope you're enjoying Kansas.
Post a Comment