Do you ever have projects that take f-o-r-e-v-e-r? These took f-o-r-e-v-e-r! I bought the fabric and started making them, then I ran out of thread. No one carries the right color in this small town, so after a week, I made it to a larger town and bought thread. Ready to go. Not quite! I started again only to discover I needed 10 more inches of fabric to make the tabs. Oh! the dilemma! After a few more days, and a trip to Wal-Mart, they are done. Not the greatest thing in the world, but they won't be here forever.
3 comments:
I like your stars (and the curtains too)!
The curtains are beautiful! I miss having you around. You're always so encouraging!
The stars are from ABC Distributing. I got them a few years ago, but they might still sell them. The curtains really aren't that great. They do keep the cool air out of the room though.
Post a Comment