Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Now I'm on a Roll
So I have this blog. I think about it everyday. I will be making dinner and take a picture of the food, because it looks good and then I will think about posting it. I will be sewing something and take a picture of it and then I will think about posting it. You get the point. I have a lot of random pictures of things that have never been posted. So now...I am going to start a some series called Scratch n' Sniff-all about food that I make (I will probably include the recipe so you can enjoy it too) and Before and After-crafting, sewing, home decoring. I think this will help me get from thinking about posting to posting. Not an everyday occurence mind you. But more frequently than my previous posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment