This isn't a Halloween project, and I've been trying to stick with that this week, but this is a great idea anyways!
Before: Shoe box that houses ribbon.
After: Cute shoebox that houses ribbon.
You know those photo boxes that you can buy at craft stores?
I have a lot of those, I found them on a great sale 3 for $5.
Don't mind the big box in the photo, not on sale, but I liked it.
So, why throw that old shoe box in the trash when I can revamp it with a glue stick and 2 pieces of paper to get the same effect of the photo boxes?
You know those photo boxes that you can buy at craft stores?
I have a lot of those, I found them on a great sale 3 for $5.
Don't mind the big box in the photo, not on sale, but I liked it.
So, why throw that old shoe box in the trash when I can revamp it with a glue stick and 2 pieces of paper to get the same effect of the photo boxes?
2 comments:
You certainly have been keeping yourself busy. Covering the shoe boxes is such a good idea!
I have a lot of time. You should cover your kids shoe boxes, the smaller the box, the cuter.
Post a Comment