How fun is this to have? For one of my classes we are doing a table in the Commons presenting information on finances, like living frugally, spending plans, and savings. My classmate and I went to the banks in Moscow receiving some awesome donations. We got a ton of to-go mugs, ipod speakers, clocks, piggy banks and so much more. In order to distribute our loot fairly, we thought a wheel of fortune wheel would be fun. I didn't think it was going to happen, but I told my dad about it and in less than an hour I had the wheel in my hands. After a few coats of paint and some nails, this is what I have. I am very excited to use the wheel of fortune for many things!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Wheel of Fortune
How fun is this to have? For one of my classes we are doing a table in the Commons presenting information on finances, like living frugally, spending plans, and savings. My classmate and I went to the banks in Moscow receiving some awesome donations. We got a ton of to-go mugs, ipod speakers, clocks, piggy banks and so much more. In order to distribute our loot fairly, we thought a wheel of fortune wheel would be fun. I didn't think it was going to happen, but I told my dad about it and in less than an hour I had the wheel in my hands. After a few coats of paint and some nails, this is what I have. I am very excited to use the wheel of fortune for many things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment