We spent Thanksgiving at Paul's parents house. It was a very relaxing weekend. On Wednesday night we went to a hockey game. Hockey games are very interesting to me. I don't really know the rules and I am not sure that many people do. My favorite part of the game is watching and listening to the die hard fans. You hear many of them yelling at the players to do this and that (as if the players can hear them through the glass) as if they know hockey like they played it for fifteen years of their life. Do they really know what they are saying? It isn't like football or basketball where everyone knows all of the rules and can help the players along by yelling at them. I guess I will never understand.

Thurday we ate turkey and all of the trimmings. I made some cute, single serving pumpkin pies, no picture, I forgot. There are many things I am thankful for this year. Number one is the Gospel and number two, Paul. He is super great! You may notice that my pictures are clearer and better than ever. That would be Paul. he gave me an awesome camera for my birthday.
Friday morning I went out to brave the crowds. I went to JCPenney for some pants and that was it. It wasn't that bad. I left the house at 7:30 so I guess I wasn't that into the shopping thing this year. There just wasn't anything that I couldn't live without.
1 comment:
Hockey games are great for watching drunk people.
Post a Comment