Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're still here

I am sure that everyone is extremely worried about us. DON'T WORRY! We have been having so much fun there isn't time to post all that we've been doing. (hahaha) Actually, I have a lot of great pictures that I am going to post as soon as I have my own high speed internet hooked up to our laptop. That is approximately in one month. So in the mean time I will let you know that we have been having fun. I visited my sister in New York, we went to Medieval Times, watched fireworks over Lake Michigan, and went to the Billy Joel and Elton John concert at Wrigley Field. Yes, it was wonderful. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!

3 comments:

jmelgan said...

Glad to hear you are having a lot of fun.

Tamy Fosburg said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to your blog. I am so excited and happy for you both. What an experience your trip sounds like. So much fun and all with your husband. What a wonderful combination. Keep in touch and hope to get you an invite to my new blog as soon as I figure out how to do that!

The Dominos said...

hi Emily!
I just saw your comment that you put on my blog months ago, sorry I didn't see it sooner. It's been a very long time since I've seen or heard from you, but it looks like you are enjoying life. I mean you have to be if you went to a Billy Joel/Elton John concert (lucky).