Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Now that January is a third of the way through, I have finally decided on my resolutions for the year. It was a difficult decision to narrow all of the choices down because I didn't want to choose something that was unattainable. For example, losing weight. That will not happen because I like candy and sugar too much. Here is what I have decided:
1) Graduate college. This is a resolution that I will work on all year. It will be looming over me for all 12 months. Plus, I figured it will be something I am doing anyway so I might as well get some extra satisfaction out of the whole thing.
2) Grow my hair out. Growing my hair is extremely difficult. This will be my resolution that will take some work. I will only get it cut when I need a trim. That is it. I want to have long beautiful, brunette locks.
3) Decrease Paul's soda consumption. Really, I don't have much control over this, but we don't have dental insurance and his teeth might fall out!
So these are my goals of 2009. Wish me patience, longsuffering, and luck. I hope you all have success in your resolutions too.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Good luck with your resolutions. My resolution was to have a baby so I'm good for a whole year!

Lyd Stew said...

You crack me up! I'm liking those kind of goals! (Especially the last one- I love setting goals for other people. :) I'm proud of you getting them written down... I haven't even gotten that far this year. The whole holiday travel really threw me for a loop this year! :)

Jenni said...

Ooohh Emily, I wish you the best of luck growing your hair out! I know how difficult it is and how much fun getting it cut can be.