Sunday, December 7, 2008

Afternoon at the Park

While at Paul's parents in Tri Cities, we enjoyed a nice afternoon at the park with Rueben and Samuel. It was a little bit chilly outside, but nothing that a little playing couldn't take care of.It has been a while since I went on a twisty slide, surprisingly, they are kind of intense.














Riding the giant sturgeon was a blast too!

















We also enjoyed climbing a rock wall. That is some hard work.

This is the new and not so improved teeter totter. You can't really make the opposite person fly into the air. Isn't that what teeter totter's are for?

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That teeter-totter is pretty lame, what do you do? Just sit there?

Keri said...

You guys look like you are having a blast. I can't go down those slides because I have a tendency to get stuck especially NOW!