Thursday, September 12, 2013

Camping

Last year we went camping once.  It poured rain the entire time and after that I was a little paranoid about taking my baby out in the cold elements again.  I feel like we made up for it this year.  We’ve gone camping three times and each time has gotten better.  The first campout of the summer was over Memorial Day.  We used our gigantic tent.  It is huge.  My sister Sara came with us.  Theo did not sleep.  It was a rough night.  Too much excitement!

DSC03023

DSC03025

DSC03026

Theo did love hot chocolate in the morning.  It was a true roughing-it camp out.  I forgot to pack the frying pan for breakfast.  We used tinfoil.

Our next camping trip took us to Bear Lake.  We met up with some friends and their friends.  It was fun to play in the water.

DSC03230

DSC03231

DSC03232

The last trip we went to Palisades with our friends and Sara.  It was a beautiful camp site and it was the middle of July so we stayed warm or hot.  It was really hot, but we played in the water and that cooled things down.  I didn’t take any pictures though.  Maybe we have time for one more camp trip before it gets too cold.  I hope so!

No comments: