Monday, August 20, 2012

Our Summer

Summer is by far my favorite time of year.  Hot days playing in the water, the smell of freshly mowed grass, and lots of vacations.  We made the most of it this year.  Every week has been packed with summer.

This is what we did in June.

DSC01718

DSC01733

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We bundled up and went on walks.                                                           We played in the tube (best toy ever)!

DSC01736DSC01739

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Visited with Grandpa Gene.

DSC01743

While I crafted, Theo discovered ribbon!

DSC01772DSC01816

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We went birding at Bear Lake Wildlife Refuge.  What? Birding is our new hobby. Refer to The Big Year. Completely inspiring.  Then we went to Bear Lake. It was really cold and windy.  We ate cherries and watched the gulls.

DSC01820

We splashed in the pool in Twin Falls.

DSC01826

DSC01827

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Paul celebrated his first Father’s Day with a candy letter from Theodore.  He helped by tasting all of the wrappers and squishing the soft ones.

DSC01828

I made this beauty for Girls Camp.

DSC01832DSC01838

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Theo played in his little pool.  He mostly likes to climb in and out.                 We went to the Pocatello Zoo and saw Idaho’s wildlife in a zoo.

DSC01840DSC01847

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We said “Sayonara!” to our windows and got new ones. (These are the old ones, I haven’t taken a picture of the new ones.  That will have to wait until it cools off and we remove the classy air conditioner from our front window.)    And we went to a water party.

AND THEN IT WAS JULY!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Cute car! You are very talented!! Your little guy is growing up and adorable. I have to say I enjoyed "The good year", although it was corney, I thought it was funny! How many birds did ya spot?!?! ;) Kidding!

Jami said...

I meant The Big year...whoops!

Missy! said...

fun! theo is such a cutie!