Someone told me you were pregnant about a month ago, so I checked your facebook page and blog to make sure I hadn't missed anything. But this person didn't know when you were due, so I was surprised today to see that he has come already. Congratulations! What a cutie!
awww...he is so cute and tiny! I hope everyone is doing well and I hope the adjustment is going good for you. I would love to come see you sometime and bring you a gift and/or dinner!!
9 comments:
Someone told me you were pregnant about a month ago, so I checked your facebook page and blog to make sure I hadn't missed anything. But this person didn't know when you were due, so I was surprised today to see that he has come already. Congratulations! What a cutie!
Hahaha yeah you guys can! He is adorable!
Look at how tiny he is in his carseat! The shoe socks are so fun. And I just love the name Theodore!
Alex says " Oh, he's wearing a stripey shirt! When he growes up like me he can like trains!"
He is so cute, Congratulations!!!
awww...he is so cute and tiny! I hope everyone is doing well and I hope the adjustment is going good for you. I would love to come see you sometime and bring you a gift and/or dinner!!
Emily! Congratulations on your perfect new addition. And good at keeping secrets...I'd say!
wow! yeah apparently you can keep a secret :) Congratulations, he's precious!
WHAT!??? You crazy girl!! Congrats! Hope you are loving motherhood!
Post a Comment