Thursday, December 30, 2010

Show and Tell-What I have been doing all of December

I had a busy month and don't really know what I did with it. Luckily, I took some pictures to remind myself!


I spent an entire Saturday making Christmas Cards for the family (there's a lot of them). I saw the idea on a box of cards at TJ Maxx and knew I could easily duplicate it. Best part-I already had all of the supplies.
I put this wall hanging together too. How much fun is this? The entire nativity with cute animals. There are 24 pieces-so next year I am going to figure out some sort of countdown thing to build the nativity-scripture, story, I'm not sure.

Each figure is held on with ribbon looped around a button. So cute!

2 comments:

The Aikele's said...

You seriously have the cutest ideas! Love it! Wish we lived closer so we could craft together!

Liz said...

Emily,

I found your blog through the recipe group site. You are so crafty!! I am amazed at what you have made. Your cards are cute, and I LOVE the wall hanging. How are you doing?

-Liz Flitton