Monday, April 5, 2010

My how the time flies.

It has been quite a while since I last blogged. What has been happening in our life? Not much. That is what it feels like. But in all reality, this is what has been going on.
Paul has a job with a commodity brokerage firm. He studied for his series 3 exam all of January, passed, and is now a licensed broker. I am working for Twin Falls County in the records department. I scan. We moved from my parent's basement to a little apartment close to our jobs. The first one smelled like cigarette smoke after the paint smell wore off, so we left the claw foot tub and moved to the other side of the apartment building to a less smelly unit. Much better. We have been enjoying being close to my family and are glad my parents let us go to their house so often. (They have the Internet.) We are staying busy doing our thing. Don't worry. We are still alive.

1 comment:

jmelgan said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.