Friday, April 24, 2009

A week review in pictures

This has been a great week. I wanted to share a week review in pictures with you!


These are my favorite bushes on campus. They are the most beautiful white flowers and they only bloom for a few days before the wind blows all of the flowers off. They also smell delicious.

Paul's birthday was on Tuesday. I gave him a charcoal grill. He spent the day doing homework and studying for a test. In the evening we went to Sangria's. Paul ate steak, I had risotto, and we shared a delicious piece of tres leche. Hmmm.

We finally have spring. The weather was absolutely beautiful earlier this week. We enjoyed sitting out on the patio catching some sun. This would be a picture of Paul playing his computer and trying to avoid the glare of the sun.
Tuesday was the warmest day we had. It was so nice that my last class at 2:00 was held outside. We started in the shade, but as time went by, ended up directly in the sun. It is good to start out with a nice base tan, right? Don't worry, I only have an excellent tan now. Also, I trimmed my hair, again. It needed some shape.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love the laptop picture. What is the point in even being out in the sun?

Emily said...

That's what I asked him!