Yesterday we went on a Sunday afternoon drive to Spring Valley Reservior. It is about twenty-five minutes away and is great for a relaxing day of fishing in the summer. Since the weather hasn't been that bad in Moscow, I thought the reservoir would back to it's liquid state. I was very wrong though. People were still out there ice fishing. I think it is quite picturesque. I suppose I came to the realization that maybe winter isn't that bad. I could handle another foot of snow!
P.S. I have already broken one of my New Year's Resolutions. I got my hair cut! It was needed though. My perm turned into a shaggy mess. Also, it is easier to straighten and the curl bounced back.
4 comments:
Another foot- wow... I need to go on this "sunday drive" because I'm sure not feeling that way! :) I would like to know were that it- that would be fun to visit! Sounds pretty!
I would be more than happy to send a few feet your way.
Maybe I was exagerating when I wanted more snow. I have decided I am ready for spring!
More snow WHAT!!! You're CRAZY! Sounds like guys had fun.
Post a Comment