Monday, October 27, 2008

Lucky!

I consider myself to be extremely awesome. On Saturday Paul and I went into the Salvation Army. I saw a keyboard and immediately wanted it. You see, I would like to have a piano, in case I ever feel inspired to learn how to play again. A piano is sort of unrealistic in the space that I have, so when I saw the keyboard, I needed it! I had priced some out early this year and the really nice ones that have seven octaves and feel like you are playing a real piano cost around $200 or so. This little keyboard was only a few dollars! I asked the sales lady if it worked and wasn't sure, but would sell it to me for ONE DOLLAR! It didn't have an adaptor, but I found one that Paul already had. Now I have a sweet keyboard. It has excellent features including: marimba, record and play, and a variety of beats. I think I might take up playing the piano again.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Sweet, I use to have that same exact model back in the day!!

Jenni said...

Rock On! That's a pretty sweet deal, one dollar! One day I hope to have my piano at my house and not in Don and Shirley's garage.

Emily said...

Someday I hope to have a real piano. I think there is one in Arco that I can have, but it will probably be in worse condition than your piano because it has been sitting in a garage for many years.